- Made with U.S. Grown Organic Mushrooms
- Helps Maintain Healthy Blood Sugar Levels, as Part of Your Diet
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Non GMO Project Verified
Host Defense Maitake uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mushroom, mycelium and fruitbodies, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabainoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for supporting Natural Immunity.
- Full Spectrum of Active Constituents
- Grown and Processed in the USA
- Purity Assured
- Freeze Dried to Preserve Nutrients
- Bioavailable, Heat Activated
- Optimized, Peak Life Cycle Selection
- P Value Certified for Maximum Growth
From The Forest, to our Farm, to You
Host Defense Maitake
Found growing in temperate hardwood forests, Maitake has been the subject of studies worldwide and is known for supporting normal cell growth. Containing 1, 3 1, 4 and 1, 6 beta-D glucans, Maitake is a delicious, edible species, with a long history of traditional use.