Host Defense Chaga Fungi Perfecti (Immune Support, Mushrooms)
- Made with U.S. Grown Organic Mushrooms
- Antioxidant & DNA Support
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Non GMO Project Verified
Host Defense Chaga uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.
- Full Spectrum of Active Constituents
- Grown & Processed in the USA
- Purity Assured
- Freeze Dried to Preserve Nutrients
- Bioavailable, Heat Activated
- Optimized, Peak Life Cycle Selection
- P Value Certified for Maximum Growth
From the Forest to our Farm, to You
Host Defense Chaga
Embraced by Eurasian for centuries and found throughout boreal forests, Chaga grows primarily on birch trees. Studied and treasured worldwide for its health-enhancing and anti-oxidant properties, Chaga is a unique species, and the focus of recent and ongoing scientific research.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) mycelium‡||1 g||†|
|†Daily Value not established.
|Freeze-dried myceliated brown rice?, pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide). ?Certified Organic|
|Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.|