Deep Penetrating Pain Relief Ointment 3.5 oz
Arthritis Pain, Sore Joints and Muscles, Coughs, Sore Throat, Sinus Trouble, Bruises, Minor Burns, Insect Bites, Dry or Chapped Hands and Feet.
Amish Origins Deep Penetrating Pain Relief 3.5 oz Amish Origins Medicated Pain Relief Formula allows deeper penetration and provides longer lasting, ultra-soothing relief. A medicated formula that provides therapeutic, deep-penetrating relief.
Apply freely to affected areas. Rub well.
Colds: Apply on chest, back and neck.
Heat Colds: Apply around nostrils, on forehead and behind ears. Place a small amount in vaporizer for aid.
Coughs and Sore Throat: Rub on soles of your feet for coughs.
Apply liberally on throat and neck for sore throats.
Other Suggestions: Aids healing of minor cuts, abrasions, bruises and blisters
|Oil of Camphor||0.60%|
|Oil of Pine Needle||0.72%|
|Snow White Petrolatum|
- Store at room temperature
- For external use only, as directed!
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylate, consult your doctor before using.
- If conditions persist more than seven days, consult with your doctor.
- Keep this ointment out of the reach of children.
- Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- Do not place in mouth or nostrils.
- May irritate sensitive skin.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.