500 mg 30 vegetarian capsules
|Mitochondria, the powerhouses found within human cells, produce the energy that vital tissues need to keep us vibrant, healthy, and young. Normal levels of carnitine support optimum functioning of mitochondria. The problem is that over time, those normal levels of carnitine diminish in all of our tissues, reducing cellular energy production and metabolic activity-a major cause of aging. The answer is carnitine supplementation, because carnitine helps:|
- Maintain cellular metabolic activity by assisting in the intracellular transport of fatty acids from the cell fluid into the mitochondria where fats are oxidized to generate cellular energy.
- Prevent excess accumulation of cellular debris.
- Support a healthy concentration of nitric oxide, which helps endothelial cells relax and maintain blood flow-supporting proper blood pressure.
- Maintain healthy body fat composition, which in turn supports In zul in sensitivity and healthy blood sugar levels already within normal range.
- Support brain cells' natural defenses against age-related memory and cognitive decline.
|Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule|
|Servings Per Container 30|
Amount Per Serving
|L-Carnitine (from L-Carnitine tartrate)||500 mg|
|Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica, dicalcium phosphate.|
- Take one capsule on an empty stomach not exceeding four capsules daily, or as recommended by a qualified professional.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with a wellness professional if you are undergoing treatment for a wellness condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.