Babyganics Eczema Care Skin Protectant Cream
- Cortisone & Steroid Free -- Hypoallergenic
- Skin Protectant Cream with Colloidal Oatmeal
- Advanced Antioxidant Seed Oil Complex
- Extra Soothing relieve for Dry, Itchy, Irritated Skin
- No Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates or Toxins
- Specially Formulated with natural, Plant-Based Ingredients
- VALUE SIZE
Calms baby's skin and soothes parents' minds.
Every baby's skin is vulnerable and developing. But yours has dry skin or eczema, so you're upping your game. You need to feel good + do good in one: this is safe and gentle on your baby's special skin, made with Colloidal Oatmeal for soothing relief and to care for those rough patches. It's formulated with NeoNourish - our blend of 100% natural seed oils to protect and nourish. This wash goes above and beyond. Just like you.
No: cortisone, steroids, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances or dyes
- With 100% natural NeoNourish Seed Oil Blend to help nurture & support baby's skin.
- Plant-based ingredients
- Extra soothing
- With Colloidal Oatmeal
- Relieves, dry, itchy, irritated skin
- Pediatrician and Dermatologist tested
- Never tested on animals
|Suggested Use: Apply as needed. Massage into baby's skin, especially after bathing - perfect for face and body. For use on mild to moderate eczema or as directed by a qualified professional.
Ingredients: Active ingredient: Colloidal oatmeal 1% (skin protectant)
Iinactive ingredients: Water, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cetearyl alcoh, cetyl alcoh, isopropyl palmittate, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, hydrolyzed oats, solanum lycopersicum (tomato) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, nigella sativa (black cumin) seed oil, rubus idaeus (red raspberry) seed oil, cetearyl glucoside, tocopherol, glyceryl dilaurate, caprylyl glycol, xanthan gum, sodium phytate, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol .
Free of Cortisone, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances or dyes, animal testing.
|These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.